Parts Split Second FTC1

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
The FTC1 combines the laptop programmability of the PSC1 with the timing control of the TMC1 to offer an engine management system that provides 3-D mapping of both fuel and timing. It is programmed with the same R4 software that is used for the AIC1 and PSC1. The R4 software has two map tables. One is used to program the fuel and the other is used to program the timing retard. The FTC1 is tailored for specific vehicles. I am selling this unit because I want to run higher then 16 psi. More details right here

This product is retail at $500 USD. I am selling it for $350 plus 10 shipping. Its nothing wrong with this unit. Just upgrading. You can see Underdog Racing selling it at $499 usd.

The FTC1 combines the laptop programmability of the PSC1 with the timing control of the TMC1 to offer an engine management system that provides 3-D mapping of both fuel and timing. It is programmed with the same R4 software that is used for the AIC1 and PSC1. The R4 software has two map tables. One is used to program the fuel and the other is used to program the timing retard. The FTC1 is tailored for specific vehicles. I am selling this unit because I want to run higher then 16 psi. More details right here

This product is retail at $500 USD. I am selling it for $350 plus 10 shipping. Its nothing wrong with this unit. Just upgrading. You can see Underdog Racing selling it at $499 usd.