Importing Flywheel etc - Any UK Want To Split Postage

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

adarmo

Hi,

I hope its ok posting this here.

I can't find any UK suppliers for W58 adaptors nor 1UZ flywheels so it looks like I'll be importing both either from NZ or USA.

Are there any other UK guys intending to do the same so we can split the postage fees ?

Mark

you must have slipped through the net, as VAT and duty were 27.5 percent of the value of the item being sent, i doubt 20 quid would cover postage and the import fees

Thor kit looks very nice, but I've heard of a few bad experiences from people dealing with them (can't vouch for those opinions, I've never dealt with Thor) and their prices are certainly on the high side.

I had my adaptor plate made by my local machine shop for £180.
I still had to do a bit of work on it afterwards, and all the measuring and design in the first place, but then I'm using a Mustang T5 which isn't a common swap.

With all the adaptor plate CAD files available from people on here it'd be worth getting a few quotes to have one made.

I get things shipped into canada by asking the shipper to mark it as a warranty return and in turn cut the value of the shipping by 80% makes life far easier and much less expensive on the import.