spinning over but with no sparK

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

speedemonsupra

I just got done wiring in a crown royal saloon 1uz into my 94 toyota pickup. I've double check my wiring 5 times now i have power and grounds at all locations necessary for spark. i have power at the igniters and coils. I believe my crank sensor may be bad. I check ohms at the sensor and it's reading about 1.145 where i have another toyota crank sensor (unfortunately it wont bolt in my motor) that doesn't actually read ohms and just pulses on the volt meter. My grandpa cranked up this halfcut about 2 years ago when we first received it from japan and it purred like a kitten. Since then the motor has been removed and sitting on a shelf. Theres marks on the crank sensor from where it looks like it may have been bumped with a forklift but is intact. Does anyone know of a certain way to check and see if this sensor is good or bad for sure. Im probably not going to be able to get my hands on another one until tomorrow and im really trying to get my truck drivable this weekend. Thanks Louis

are the ignitors earthed
its the biggest reason for no spark
and since this is yr first post u probably didnt do a search
if u did search u would have found many posts about earthing ignitors
if they r earthed then remove yr crank sensor
put a multimeter across the 2 terminals and check voltage
while checking voltage touch the magnetic pickup part fo the snesor with a spanner or somehting similar u should see voltage even thou very low move slightly each time u touch it

ignitors are grounded i already verified that. I already have the sensor out so i just take a volt meter on a table and run a metal object across the sensor and i should see movement?

still having no luck. Tried a different crank sensor. Ignitors are grounded and have power. Coils have power. One weird thing i did notice is that the wire that connects the coil to the igniter and tell it to fire has power, is this normal? And i know this is my first post on her but i have a 87 supra which i've completed 2 engine swaps into without a problem. This is just my first 1uz swap and i know it's probably something stupid im overlooking just really getting frustrated and any help would be greatly appreciated.

U get 12v down that wire thru the coil power
Can u do a diag on it see what codes u get

Looks like u need to start from basics and
Diagnose y u have to spark
Have u tried to run it on aerostrt

spray someting flammable down the throttle body and see if it starts
usually u have spark but no injectors so im not sure what might be wrong
basically get the diagrmas and learn to diagnose and start from the coils
and work back to the ignitors then back to the ecu

I know how to diagnose. And I know how to read and understand diagrams. There's definitely no spark coming out of the coils. I'm beggining to wonder if the rotor buttons and cap may be corroded and not making a good connection between the plugs and coil. I'm going to use a test lead and see if I get spark at the coil then. The motor has been sitting on a shelf for about 3 to 4 years so I could see corrosion being an issue

i got it running yesterday purrs like a kitten at idle runs great with about half throttle anything over half throttle it hits about 3,500 to 4,000 rpms and dies then it throws a check engine light and pulls up an 83 and 85 which show in my book to be related to the traction control module. Any clues

Try verifying the TPS is within range. My TPS went out and I got trac codes, among other codes.

What condition are the plugs in?

What did you change that caused the engine to turn over and idle?

had the crank sensor wire grounded thru the shielding when i extended the harness. And i fixed the bogging issue today turns out the fuel was turning off once it tried to switch to high speed