some really useful secrets

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Anaema

ive been searching the net for Ford crate engines, and i found this. basically its a guide on how to make a high compression pump gas engine. the article has a master engine builder getting 851 HP and 750 lb-ft of torque, with a 11.5:1 compression ratio. all from a Chevy 509 big block. while it isnt a Lexus block, the info should be useful to atleast 1 person on this forum. the website also has some cool engine building articles, though all(as far as i know) are American domestic engines :(

i also found this. its the website for Performance Coatings. they coat just about any part you want with a ceramic coating, and they say it will bring definite HP and torque gains to any engine. they have dry film lubricant coatings, oil shedding coatings, and thermal barrier coatings.

this is even better. once again on engine masters, a pro made a 13:1 compression street engine out of a Ford 385-series big-block, at 509 cubic inches.

here is another about how to stave off detonation in high compression engines.

Are you being funny Peewee?...HA HA HA....Are you being funny?....Peewee this is good because we need another clown on this forum every once in a while besides me...:jester:

Here is a fat mama joke for you...Your momma is so fat when whe walked by the television to go to the kitchen I missed half the program I was watching...

No offense Peewee it is only a joke....I Never know with you guys, don't want to get banned...

umm, jibbby, I dont know where your joke starts

I would like to see what this is about but it's a little difficult without the website link...Anaema can you link the website address for us?

Was that part of the joke?
If it was, it wasn't funny.
Because he has put all the links there for you.

OK -Peewee I guess you didn't like my fat mama joke...and you weren't being funny with your comment "you need to remove the http:" my bad...Don't I feel like a jackass....:07:

Anyway, All I can see in the links is "this", I see no http or anything....I don't see what you guys are seeing.. i go to click "this" and nothing happens....I give up...

:18: Your mama is so fat is takes two UFO's to abduct her.

Let me think......ahhhhh....Ok just thought of one fitting for the times....

Your mama is so fat that everytime she wears high heels she strikes oil...

-----and two more for the road....

Your moma is so fat she is taller when she lays down...

Mama is so fat she sat in my lexus and the "check weight light came on"....

Ok play time is over see ya......

alright! stow the bullshit!

Attachments

• chasis2.jpg
    chasis2.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 7
  • chasis1.jpg
    chasis1.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 6
  • pan3.jpg
    pan3.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 3