Some pics from Toyotafest

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

markstoys

The Lexus area was right in front this year (in '08, they were all the way in the back).

This was my favorite Lexus at the show. It was hard to get a good shot of it because the light was not good and the other cars were parked too close. But you get the idea--very dark, very mean.
PICT0028.jpg

PICT0029.jpg

Club Lexus had a bunch of cars there, but I think these were just individuals.
PICT0017.jpg

PICT0018.jpg

PICT0020.jpg

The Black SC belong to Milton(camberSc) over on Clublexus. His car is dump on Air. Very nicely done. He took 3rd place in Lexus other category.

The Black SC belong to Milton(camberSc) over on Clublexus. His car is dump on Air. Very nicely done. He took 3rd place in Lexus other category.
I'm waiting for Milton to go turbocharged on his SC. I believe he changed his wheels.

P.S: Where's the black SC that won the prize last year at this place? Was he hiding due to his humbleness or just waiting for the big bang? :approve:

Nice pics Steve.

I honestly don't understand how you can drive those Lexus's. They ride sooooo low to the ground.. My SC is lowered, but not as low as those. I've completely shreaded the front rubber spoiler and removed it. I scrape and rub over most driveways. I got to ride up most driveways at angles.

On those SC's I would think if the wind blows the wrong way your scraping and rubbing.

Perks on the looks though but driveability I must question...Crazy..

Nice pics Steve.

I honestly don't understand how you can drive those Lexus's. They ride sooooo low to the ground.. My SC is lowered, but not as low as those. I've completely shreaded the front rubber spoiler and removed it. I scrape and rub over most driveways. I got to ride up most driveways at angles.

On those SC's I would think if the wind blows the wrong way your scraping and rubbing.

Perks on the looks though but driveability I must question...Crazy..
I think he doesn't drive like that. He just dropped it down for show.