97 cobra wheels on my LS (pics)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

usoff89

I just picked these up. They were cheap, and look way better than my stock wheels. From what I understand I may have issues fitting bigger brakes in the front. But they are good for now. What do you guys think?

Mike

mustangwheels2.png

mustangwheels.png

I'd love to pick up a set. A little at a time though. Next thing will most likely be paint and a egr delete kit. I'm thinking of going matte black, but still toying with the idea.

Doing the egr delete, prepare for check engine light. When the light comes on mine my fuel mileage gets cut in half. I figured out a resistor on the egr temp sensor cured that problem but i havent had time to experiment with fooling the computer on the other egr bits.

Doing the egr delete, prepare for check engine light. When the light comes on mine my fuel mileage gets cut in half. I figured out a resistor on the egr temp sensor cured that problem but i havent had time to experiment with fooling the computer on the other egr bits.

Can you expand on that? Maybe a pic of where you put the resistor and what value? (I took all that stuff out, and don't know where that sensor is). My fuel economy is terrible (but I run it WOT all the time), so any improvement would be a huge deal

Ill take pics. I unplugged the egr temp sensor which is underneath the intake but you can unplug it without pulling the plennum. I just plugged the resistor dirrectly to botg sides of the connector on the harness side. Ill send you a pic tomorrow.