shot of my sc400

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

traps1971

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]heres a couple of shot of my 95sc400 taken today.boy i hate winter
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

yea i know.there 16in borbets they came on the car i just painted the centers black so they wood look a little better.new rims this summer.

I had mine reworked to size 11"s on the width... They were originally 8.5's... Cost me $200 a piece to cut and weld another 2.5"... My rims are ok, I've seen better... 18's almost look to small on my ride on the rears...

This is the cleanest tan SC I have ever seen..I was trying to get my SC to look like this...I came up just a little short...

Since this thread displays pics...This is a pic of my current rear rim and fat tire... I got the set of rims 8.5's for $100 each then spent another $200 each to make the wide... Not the smartest thing to do, but it works for me..

My spokes flare out in a round type effect...I did that to hopefully house the larger offset of Supra TT 4 piston calipers... It still not offer a far enough offset...

I need to go outside and read my tires I always forget...275/35/ZR18's is what I got on my rims now.. I could have gone one tire size wider but I would have had to roll the fender lip which I didn't want to do.....

They actually look alot fatter in person for some reason, that picture actually shrinks the looks big time.....

As far as back spacing is concerned it just fits in..1/4 of an inch clearance from hitting the back shock and the front is right at the fender lip... Maybe an 1/8 of an inch clearance in the front.. I don't think it is physically possible to fit a fatter rim and tire in the wheel wells without rolling those fender lips....Now though, I don't rub, well the front tires rub on a full turn only because the car is lowered...

I had a good idea on the offset when I first had the rims altered for size.. As I said they were originally 8.5's and I could see where they fit in the wheel wells to begin with so widening the rims to fit wasn't a gamble on my part....

The only problem with the tire size being one size smaller then the rim itself, is if you hit a curb while trying to park the car the rim lip gets scrached... I have to be very careful as I have not scratched them yet...It also doesn't effect the looks at all or performance so what do I care..