Long shot, but B/W / Tremec T5 question?????

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

cjsupra90

Hey guy's, I am wondering if anyone happens to have or know where I can get a drawing or bolt pattern layout for the bellhousing to tranny main case mating location (Ford main case, not early GM main case)?

I know that the T5 tranny's are not the stronges things out there, but I accidently came across a local guy selling a G-Froce T5 gear set, upgraded main shaft and steel shift forks. About $2500 worth of stuff for $750 dollars and has an extra stock T5 trans that he'll through in for an additional $250. This setup is said to be able to hold 500+ ft/lbs of torque by G-Force on a 3300lb car running drag radial's on the track, and more if in a street car running street tires.

I dont want to pass it up, but I dont want to buy something that I cant end up making an adapter (T5 to 1uz bellhousing) for and then have to turn around and try to sell it.

So if anyone has a drawing or knows where I can find one, and can let me know, it would be greatly appreicated that way I I can get started on a drawing for the adapter.

Thanks in advance.

cjSupra90, did you ever get this installation sorted out?
If so, what clutch arrangement did you use?
I'm looking at using this setup in my car but don't know of a solution.
I'm looking to use a modified 3SGTE flywheel, but I don't think there are any Toyota clutches which have a disc with a 10spline 1-1/16" centre.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,

Chris.

It shouldn't be too hard to find a local clutch shop that can put any spline you want on a Toyota disc. I had a shop put the spline pattern for a T56 onto a Supra cluch disc for me.

I think the last place I checked was Centerforce. On the website there is an application guide chart that lists the clutch size and spline info. You may find something that will work (unfortunately, I did not).

Mark

CJV8:

The 10 spline Chevy input shaft can use clutches from 10 spline BMW's so there should not be to
difficult to find a clutch plate.

Will send you an e-mail later with the 1UZFE/T5 drawings.

You could have one made as mentioned, or another option is to use the disc form a BW trans'ed SVO mustang (5speed car not 4speed car). That clutch disc is a 8 7/8" with the 10spline 1 1/16" and although about 10mm smaller, will still work with a toyota pressure plate. My oppinion though is to have one made.

T5 adapter drawings

Hello,
I found this old thread, I am looking for cad drawings of an adaptor plate for a 1uz bell housing to t5 trans. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi everyone, i am planning to swap engine from rover v8 to 1UZ in my Cobra replica.
I know that this subject is quite old but if someone has cad drawings for 1uz to T5 trans i would be very interessed.
Thanks a lot.
Stéphane.

Hi everyone, i am planning to swap engine from rover v8 to 1UZ in my Cobra replica.
I know that this subject is quite old but if someone has cad drawings for 1uz to T5 trans i would be very interessed.
Thanks a lot.
Stéphane.

kinda an aside and off topic,
but back in the ice age I had a Rover V8 bent into a Austin H - fantastic
wow, what a car and eye (ear) turner

Zombie thread....are there drawings around for a 1uz bell housing to ford t5 adapter? Or at least drawings/measurements for the trans side bolt pattern 1uz bellhousing and bellhousing side bolt pattern ford t5?