SC470 Powered by Tundra 4.7L

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
I have been driving this car for almost two weeks now. The engine has ZERO problem. Doesn't over heat, Doesnt leak or anything at all. I put in about 600 miles into this engine along with a dyno and few burn outs. The engine work flawlessly and I love driving it. The torque peak about 3,700 rpm and tires are easily spun from a dead stop with 255 x 35 x 19. Driving this 4.7L is like riding a stallion. It wants to gallop but you are controlling it from breaking free. Its extremely fun to drive. The torque and hp is very useable on street roads and daily it no problem.

There are many people who talks but we walk. The project took little time but we manage to get it done within a reasonable time table. The engine is currently breathing via ported heads and larger valves along with regrind cams with 8.8:1 compression.

This motor was build for turbo application so for stock NA the result is beyond my expectation.

Here is the dyno:
SC_470_DYNO_TEST.jpg

Here are the videos: SC470 Videos

The engine looks complete stock. 99.99999% of mechanic can not tell the difference.
IMG_0118.jpg

I am building the down pipes with these two babies:
Twin-T04S%20004.jpg

More details on this project: Project Lextreme

Quite an accomplishment there David!

It sounds like you might be talking yourself into keeping it NA for awhile longer, just to enjoy driving it like that.