SC400 Clear tails>?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
yes u can do it your self, you have to heat up the outside of the glue open the lens up
then when you get it open, there is the red and yellow part of the lens put in a clear part, the tail light is really 3 sets in one, take out the red and yellow part and then u have to glue it all back togethere, i have done this and it a pain in the ass tho cause if you mess up you will brake the whole thing and the you are out a taillight i have pics i will try to post, sorry the pic is small-but u should get the drift

sc400rayray said:
yes u can do it your self, you have to heat up the outside of the glue open the lens up
then when you get it open, there is the red and yellow part of the lens put in a clear part, the tail light is really 3 sets in one, take out the red and yellow part and then u have to glue it all back togethere, i have done this and it a pain in the ass tho cause if you mess up you will brake the whole thing and the you are out a taillight i have pics i will try to post, sorry the pic is small-but u should get the drift
Are you saying the color comes out? My lights look like they are made with color in the lens. You can take out the color? That looks pretty cool- buy I don't know about that on a white car.

Yea The Color Comes Out, And Then There Is A Lear Lens Like The Backup Light, This Is Hard To Do If You Had Many Hours Of Labor Time On Your Hands, IF YOU GET MAD REALY FAST THEN THIS IS GOING TO Piss U Off And Have To Buy Your Self New Lights, Get A Pair Off Of Ebay And Try It Out If It Works It Works.
I Went With The Black Out Tint On The Orange And Left The Red Came Out Cool, I Got To Get My Pics On Line Here Did Some Cool Mods, Head Lights Look Black Too, I Will Send Pics Soon