SC4 2jz tt vs Stillen Supercharge G35

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

JamesN

Just race my friend Stillen supercharges G35 the other day. He got the whole set up from suspension to Nismo exhaust tune and running at 6psi. The car sounded really mean like a cobra. We do 30mph rolled he jump on me half a car but once I caught up it was over for him. 2nd race we do 40mph rolled and I beat him all the way. It was a very fun night.

Wait until Stevechumo's car ready.. SC400 Vs SC400 (2jz vs 1uz)
It should be fun, fellas. However, to be fair, James should be running only maybe 6 psi vs my 6 psi....LOL. I might have a little more torques at low end due to the larger displacement, but rolling at 30 mph should be the same for James. :tongue2:

David,
I'm almost ready for the TC to be sent to you.

So who's got the fastest Lexus out of the bunch here?

Steve did you get your torque converter change done yet?
Yes. I got it done and I love it. It shifts like this...Pup...Pup..Pup. very quick. It helps a lot especially with a turbo. That's why most turbo guys that I talked to and I told them I'm running the automatic tranny, they wouldn't believe my car can be that fast. They might be at 1 point is the auto tranny doesn't make that fun noise with the BOV like the manual tranny.

My car isn't that fast yet. It's just my mind is aiming for 1000 hp..LOL.

Attachments

• E30 in the trees Pics 001 (Small).jpg
    E30 in the trees Pics 001 (Small).jpg
    56 KB · Views: 224
  • E30 in the trees Pics 005 (Small).jpg
    E30 in the trees Pics 005 (Small).jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 221
  • E30 in the trees Pics 006 (Small) (2).jpg
    E30 in the trees Pics 006 (Small) (2).jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 221
  • E30 in the trees Pics 013 (Small).jpg
    E30 in the trees Pics 013 (Small).jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 222
As I have been saying for years...Why don't we all agree to meet up and race and see what happens? If somebody has the nads to set that up I will drive my SC4 all the way from the beach and met you guys inland...

Friday night street races is on tonight in the hood!!!!...I may just show up and try and gain a little Lexus respect.... Represent....

I must try and avoid getting matched against the modified Vette's at all costs... There's always one or two with exhaust mods, cams and what not that just rip...I will get worked over.....

Steve, get your car done already bro. Lets race...LOL. John been itching for a good drag. How about we all should meet at Irwindale speed way on Thursday race night and do some drag. I down for that anyone??

I still think steve would be able to kick my butt. Or David when he get his monster done lol..

Attachments

• DSC01699.JPG
    DSC01699.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 385
Yeah I would prefer 1/4 mile too but California speed way doesn't open to public as much as Irwindale. I'll check for date availability at California speedway.

Fellas, I would prefer the 1/8 mile drag if I stand a chance to win against you guys..However, if I am out voted I will run the quarter and most likely lose in the end... Remember, I am running on just the 100 shot and it let's up big time in the higher gears..... If I can run my original 150 shot I think I take home the gold metal....Maybe it's time to open it up again and waste another stock tranny just to represent for bragg'n rights......

I am in on Thursday if you guys are serious... I will be honest and humble and say I don't plan on winning the race in the quarter though...I think James will win with the 2JZ turbo, he will power it out at the end....... Dave, his monster isn't ready and he probably won't even show (4.7 liters N/A isn't going to get it done in this race)... Steve, ????, Alot of fast talking has been going on about how fast your single 1uz-fe turbo'd SC4 is, but seeing is believing...Maybe you will win... It should be fun regardless of who wins if it happens..... Somebody should video it too...

Let me know if it's a go for Thursday...I need directions too from Santa Monica...

Cheers...

My car is on the jack for the body kit preparation and the next step is for painting, so the race within a month might not give me enough time. 1/8 mile is fine, but I love the 1/4 mile better. It's because 1/8 mile is like 0-60 mph (too short) and not showing the full potential of the car power. We can go to any clear street to have a 1/8 mile run and not waste the money for the track.

John,
You can run 150 shot if you like..:bigok: , but I need to up my boost to at least 12 psi. My current 6 psi is maybe around your 100 shot and I'll lose to James for sure. That's not fairrrrr. How's your supercharger project going?

It's on standby...Don't ask me why...

I go back and forth on whether to boost this SC4 of mine or garage it and buy a new Vette and work on the LS1 or something... I am very close to doing one or the other...Maybe a few months away tops.....

I just get so impressed with those Vette's when I see them race..Turbo'd or N/A...They seldomly lose for some reason....

I really hate being all talk and no action but this is where I am honestly at...

It's on standby...Don't ask me why...

I go back and forth on whether to boost this SC4 of mine or garage it and buy a new Vette and work on the LS1 or something...
You know that I'm looking to beat the Vette so you'll have to buy me a beer if you get 1...LOL. However, I might be ending up buying you a beer if you boost your SC.

I've searched on the Vette forum and they said the Z06 made from 350 rwhp-365 rwhp. It runs around 12.9 sec for 1/4 mile. The car has 400 bhp. KC with his supercharger made 317 rwhp with just 9.5 psi. I'm looking to boost at least 12 psi-15 psi. I believe I can make at least 350 rwhp at 12 psi.

All my goal is to make 500rwhp and I'm happy. With the 2jzgte motor I think that is not too hard. Hopefully by this summer my car will be make close to that power. Just want to keep up with other turbo monster and new c6 z06 out there. I drove my boss C6 Z06 with cams, headers, and tune making 505rwhp. That thing is a real beast, but too bad it have crappy traction due too much power. So when I got my upgrades I might be able to catch him when he loses traction lol...

Anyways, hey steve when you done with the car lets setup a nice friendly race between you, john, david, and me. Irwindale speedway with a 1/8 mile is easy to get in and out. I try not to street race anymore. The penalty of getting caught is too high for me.