s&s headers turn around time

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

traps1971

i know some guys on here have these headers.i order mine about a month ago and still have not recived them.any one know there avg. turn around time.have call and emailed them with no reply:arg:

They must do production runs, as I emailed/called them and had a set delivered in about two weeks.

Not to laugh, but that's what I went thru....S&S Headers take forever to get...Took me like 4 months, numberous phone calls and this was all after I paid in full...This was years ago and I would think by now they would get it right..... It's a joke with that company....

Not to laugh, but that's what I went thru....S&S Headers take forever to get...Took me like 4 months, numberous phone calls and this was all after I paid in full...This was years ago and I would think by now they would get it right..... It's a joke with that company....

Not understanding your post.

Traps1971 started thread asking turn around time because after "nearly a month" and no response to his emails he was still "waiting"

His next post was suggesting ordering by website as his took 4 weeks to get. He must have received his very soon after his post.

John Cribb ordered when the headers were in stock and had his in 2 weeks.

Are you aware of others with the same complaints as you? I am not.

They must do production runs, as I emailed/called them and had a set delivered in about two weeks.

Correct you are John.

S&S does a run to fill orders and stock parts. Once stock is sold they must do another run. Their main business is race cars and therefore are busiest during race season. If someone orders when they are out of stock it could take a while depending on the shops priorities. The are only open Mon-Thur. I suggest calling first for anyone concerned prior to ordering.