S&S headers Soooo Confused

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Lowboost you have it good with the cars, and being 5'10" isn't that bad. I will give you a few examples of what you don't have to deal with.

1) Us tall people don't sit comfortably in normal chairs and seats, why you ask? It is because most chairs and seats are made for people of average height, car seats no different, lumbar is always too low or something else.

2) Always need to duck and watch out for hitting the top of your head on something. Examples, in and out of cars, low door ways, etc....

3) This one I bet no one thinks about, when I am in a crowded bar, club, concert, etc.. where it is standing room only, all I can see is the top of people's heads, some bald, some dandruff, some wigs, weaves, hair transplants you name it, it gets old... also always got to bend over to talk or kiss a girl.. Little things like that just become irritating.

4) The worst is fying in airplanes, no leg room what so ever, knees just dig into the chair in front of me, but I always try arrive early and get hooked up with an exit row seat. I flirt, lie, cheat, or claim injury, anything to get the exit row seats for long flights...I am not paid enough to fly first class. Trips to Europe is pure hell....you have no idea and I am only 6',6" I cannot imagine being 6'9" I may have to amputate if I were not a pro athelete.

I can go on and on but I need to get back to work. Even dealing with all that I do enjoy being tall as it does bring perks too, examples; most of the girls I've dated loved my height, also no body ever messes around with me, (intimidating), and I can reach for those hard to get to bolts and nuts when working on the car.... ha ha......see ya....