Running gearbox with aftermarket ecu?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

IMLOWR

I'm currently putting a 1uzfe with the standard auto into a 1990 model hilux. Is is possible to run the toyota auto with an aftermarket ecu. I heard that K Dog had designed something but he can no longer make them. Anyone else ??

Yeah working on this now - I wont be selling one for quite some time, or possibly not at all as i dont really have the time at the moment and it needs to be tested properly, plus there will need to be a reasonable market as these will be more complex than kdogs and hence will cost more.

At this stage it will have automatic control with adjustable shift points, 17 load points per gear, 11 load points for lock/unlock of TCC and kickdown - also a power and economy mode with different points, oh and not forgetting tiptronic.

Also I will only *consider* selling these if kdog is not making anymore, without his help i wouldn't have been able to make this, so only fair.

Max Power that is Impressive very niceley done I might be interested in an upgrade when you get into production.

or for $5 you can run a flip switch to each solenoid and a switch for the torque converter rember the sequence and don't let Dolts drive your car. i have been running this system for several months i like it looks weird but works fine and freaks people out
just take it easy when you are learning.
Don't switches that can be considered dangerous protusions and it will be legal
is you retain the shifter.