1UZ no idle, running very rich + missfire

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Nothing is 100 %. I doubt exact same issue with different ecu.

I would be doing basic things like checking your Fuel flow ? simple things first.

I would be doing basic things like checking your Fuel flow ? simple things first.
I dont have the exact same issues with a different ECU is the main issue.

Now I can run and start it off one ecu, I plug the other one in and I get 3 different codes and it refuses to run.

Fuel flow is good, pump is good, injectors are working fine, nothing is stuck open, rail pressure is correct.

Finally figured it out!

Aside from a hairline cracked coil that was causing the misfire it was one really simple mistake...

I was running the wrong airflow meter...,

my correct one is a 22250-50060, I was trying to run a later model one (22204-20010) causing the ECU's AFM readings to be completely wrong and all over the place (running rich, stumbling, acting like a vacuum leak etc)

lesson learned, check part numbers more thoroughly.... though I realize this came with the box of parts I got with the engine when someone couldnt get it running... I wonder why lol

Its great you solved the problem.

One pic or video of your engine and the wrong AFM could have been identified saving you all this time.

Just for reference and hence why I said to remove AFM, they do and will run fine without them. If they don't you likely also have ignition and / or TPS issues.