Rod and Main Bearings

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
I have done some research on this. I contacted King Bearing for more information and I also contacted Summitracing. Here is what i found

Clevite make bearings for the 1uzfe.
Main Bearing Part Number is: CLE-MF-1477-P
Rod Bearing Part Number is: CLE-1440-P

The above parts are for passenger car. Its not for performance. I will call again for pricing. However, I talked my mechanic and he stated that King Bearings are for performance.

Isn't clevite 77 bearings used in alot of hypo engines???
Has anyone in Austalia found a good supplier of performance bearings to suit 1uz?? Or do we need to buy from the states???

Stock bearings will work great also. Gotta remember one thing, Toyota does a good deal of engineering in everything they do. Sometimes aftermarked parts are inferior to factory counterparts. I'm not saying that Clevite stuff stinks, i've used cleavite AL series in my motor before and they are great bearing, not to mention cheaper than factory.

levite Bearing Update:

Part number and contact info
Rod Bearing CB-1627P is $11.35 Each X 8
Thrust Bearing TW-5885 is $11.60 X 1
Main Bearing is $87.68 X 1

That is the price i got from Levite directly. So, the total price for the bearings is $190.08 USD.

So this two hundred dollars part wouldnt be that bad. Levite phone is 800-223-9152

Cleavite David, Cleavite
Overall valve length is the only difference. The 1uz valve is longer. My head guy is checking out my cylinder heads as we speak. I believe that some aftermarket SupraTT valves may come long enough to work.