reground cams?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
We have a set but we havent install and dyno it yet. It has been sitting in my garage since 8 months ago. We estimate between 20-30 rwhp but it needs to be proven via dyno.

Jibbby will still take them, pay for them and install them...Just call me on Monday or Tuesday and I will cruise up...

Lex, I didn't know you had them for me.... I thought it was a forgotten subject... I am %100 in on the cams...

If anyone is buying the kelford ones, USD300 for shipping is total BS. I will pick them up for you and ship them at cost via whatever service you like. I am POSITIVE it will be a lot cheaper. Kelfords shop is about 1km from my house.

Jibbby is usually busy training and or working on stuff and doesn't answer the phone because the phone is never nearbye to answer....Jibbby will always return messages as soon as Jibbby hears them... Sorry guys for not being on it with answering the phone, my other friends say the same thing.... :dunno:

Besides the cell phones when held close to your head gives you brain cancer.... How do you guys like that excuse for not answering the phone? Ha Ha ha....:nana: