Redline Custom ITB fuel injection systems!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

jacob

Hello people,

I was checking the NZ's ITB site. It is cool but I don't know... using the 4age-20v ITBs is kinda... ehh. So got to thinking maybe weber carbs would work just as good. Looked them up and skimmed through some stuff and then I found their ITB EFI systems. Dude! Sweet! (something like that) Anyway, here is the link http://www.redlineweber.com/html/Fuel_Injection/Fuel_Injection_Table_of _Contents1.htm . I hope this was not a repost. I could not find prices for this either. The quality IMO appears to be better than the NZ's. I remember seeing these on a K20 in a CRX. I think it was like 200-210whp; could be wrong though.

I was hoping someone could throw in his 2 cents about any of the systems Redline offers. Note: The Type R system can control VVT. It would be great if they had some prices.

One question I do have (actually I have more but I will wait to see the wisdom imparted by the resident Gear-heads). I see the have a vague description of the throttle body sizes. I cannot tell wether they are giving the trumpet/air-horn size or the TB's mm size. Can someone more awake than myself check it out.

Sorry if words are missing; I am sleepy.

God bless you all.

Jacob

Jacob,

Most of us have no experience of the set-ups you're asking about so we won't comment.

Quality comment is much more valuable than quantity comment.

I suggest you contact the manufacturers/distributors and when you know enlighten us so the next guy can get an answer.

See no sarcasm!