rear gear drive ratios?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

toyotasrfun

alright here it goes
i'm building something
i'm using a 4 runner housing and have 2 choices for my rear gears.. i have no idea what the 4 runner gears are but the mk3 supra gears have a 3.93 ratio
oh.. i'm putting a mk3 supra turbo lsd into the 4 runner housing and also supra rear disks and parking brakes AND having the whole thing shortened a few inches!

so here's what i need to know and why
i need the diameter of the wheel with tire of an ls400
i'm told i need it so that I can choose a gear ratio that is going to be acceptable for crazy things like highway driving!
with gas prices forever soaring and me being in NO position to build a car of this magnitude I've gotta try and save in some places!
Anyway my awesome machinist tells me i'll need to know that so that we can mess around and figure something out.
by we i strongly believe him.. because ihave no idea what on earth is going on.. hahaha!
Anyway if someone could help me with that i'de appreciate it!

Stock Ls400 has 225/55-16 wheels which are ~25.7 inches in diameter depending on manufacturer.

Stock OPEN differential on an Ls400 is 3.912, however this nets an unobtainable maximum speed with the stock 250hp. I swaped in a supra TT 4.272 LSD and my top speed only droped from 149 to 145. matching the stock gear ratio may not be the best thing depending on your engine and trany...

Hope this helps,
Jake

thanks for that!
that's just about the EXACT same ratio as the stock mk3 supra
they come 3.93 (the lsd version).. damn.. that's what i should have used on my car.. instead for now at least i'm stuck using the 4.56 gears ...
oh dear.. i think i made a mistake.. i guess i'll find out when the car is together and i'm driving around like an idiot constantly chirpin and filling up the tank
lol

lol, yeah it'l depend on the rest of your setup, I really like the 4.27 gears in mine only slightly lowered my top speed and im still getting 18mpg, aparently I drive too hard.... was getting 20 before so no real problem, if i wanted better gas miliage I wouldn't have bought a V8! :)

Good luck with your project!
-Jake

P.S. what are you building anyway??