Pre loaded Rear Coilovers?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Mastathrash

Plenty of "OEM" Replacements out there that come preloaded but are they worth going for? NAPA Auto Parts apparently manufacturers preloaded coilovers for my rear. I don't really need adjustables as the actual adjusting them in the rear would be kind of a pain anyway but is it worth going for a higher brand? KYB unfortunately does not sell preloaded shocks for the second gen, who offers preloaded rear coil over shocks for a 97 Ls400 that are worth buying? Any opinions or experience with this is what I'm looking for!

I KNOW I could swap the springs if I had bigger cojones, but it would mean renting a spring compressing kit. But it would also save me a lot of money! I'm going to ask a local shop that was recommended if they'd be willing to do it for me if I brought the old and new shocks. but in the event that they (and they probably won't) I need advice. I got one side of the suspension off and I don't want to put it back together just to pay money for somebody else to do it but I'm honestly unexperianced using a rental squeeze-a -spring kit. And I know how it can go bad, but I've also seen it done.

Edit: bought KYB exl-gs and I'm just going to do it, so far taking it apart was very easy and I figure as long as I'm careful putting them back together will be just as simple.

And just un case you do decide to rebuild the struts...
I know a lot of folks are comfortable using power tools with the clamps type that mount opposite each other. I'm doing it all by hand as it's all I have and comfortable using and it takes a while but if you do it evenly and slowly there's nothing scary about compressing Springs. It's good to get a decent way to hold the Hub because it locks in the Piston shaft and prevents it from spinning when you tighten the nut. Which I personally worried about profusely... but so far so good I will complete the project tomorrow.