Race Engine Technology Mag

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

cribbj

"Supra" Moderator
Staff member
I subscribe to this glossy and very interesting technical periodical, published from the UK 8 times per year. Here's their website: http://www.highpowermedia.com//mall/infopageviewer.cfm/RET/AboutUs

Each issue looks at new developments in race engines, and there are several special issues per year dedicated to different forms of race engines. For example, one of their blockbuster issues last year was a 20+ page technical expose of Toyota’s F1 V8.

They’ve just contacted me to see if I have any friends who would be interested in receiving a complimentary issue, and they’ll give my subscription a little extension bump of one issue if the friend subscribes, plus they'll give the friend's subscription an equal bump as well.

This isn't your typical Hot Rod Magazine, Turbo, or Street Cars with thinly disguised advertising posing as "technical articles" and silicone enhanced ladies draped over riced out tuner cars. This is the real deal, but it ain't cheap, 70 GBP, $145 USD or 100 Euros per year.

Personally, I find it very interesting & worthwhile, and read each issue from cover to cover, then keep them for future reference. This and one or two others are the only periodicals out of perhaps 6-7 that I subscribe to that I keep. If you want to stay abreast of the latest developments in race engine technology, this is it.

Interested in receiving a free, no obligation issue? If so, PM me your full name, phone (make one up if you don't want them to have it), email & street address, including country, for them to send you an issue.

Don't post your details in this thread; PM them to me.