Race car wiring

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

tappet

Hey guys,
I have been racing ford v8's in khanacross for a while, thing is I love this racing so much I need a car to not only go good but look the part as well . The ford goes good but looks shit. I needed a new car.
So the new car would have to also be multi purpose ,the car will be used for khanacross, bitumen sprints and burnout comps.
I thought I would get the best looking car I could find and put in the ford running gear. Thus I purchased a Lexus CS400 just for the shell.
Once I had the car home I thought I may as well do some research on this thing since the motor seems OK. It wasn't long before I realised doing a transplant on this would be the dumbest thing ever.
Now I have a question I hope someone can help me with.
I am gutting the car at the moment in preparation for a cage in doing so the wiring is going to be bare minimum. While researching Lexus wiring I came across info on this site and others by a fellow on NZ Oldschool which looked brilliant, so I thought I would go from there. But about a week ago it got deleted from the internet.
Does anyone have a copy of that info or can steer me in the right direction for a basic race car wiring design.
Thanks Tappet.

Hi Tappet,
not sure if Im allowed to post the link on here but if you google
'How to wireup a 1uz engine' its the top hit, it is a document by Nigel Wade and there is a pdf reference at the top of the page so you can download it. Hope thats what your looking for.

Thanks for the response.
The info I was after is as you said "How to wire a 1uz" by nigelwade, which was on "oldschool.co.nz" but from what I can tell its all but been deleted. I have briefly read this thread and it was absolutely brilliant. Now 1 week later I have gone to print it and it is gone. I myself am also old school, so I am only just letting go of the carbies and dizzy now.
Could somebody please have a go at finding that info as I have looked to no avail and just confirm that it is in fact gone or let me know that my computer skills are at best ordinary.

Sorry guys I don't mean to be a pain, but could somebody click the link on Bushwackers post to verify that it works. Because when I click on it says this content cannot be displayed.
Thanks

Tappet
Ive had issues looking at some documents through internet explorer.
Try downloading Mozilla firefox and using that, I think I downloaded the document so I can always email it to you if you dont have any luck with Firefox.

Laptop is sorted, downloaded the info which is incredible. I was getting nervous I would never see it again. So thanks ever so much for your help and look forward to conversing in the future.