R154 sc400 conversion kit source

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lexebring

After learning about the mighty 1uz-fe, I started doing my homework on it and decided that it was the perfect platform for my next build. I absolutely love the body style of the sc. I decided to get one, being it had my dream engine from factory. After finding a 92' with decent mileage that runs great for $1000 even, I've decided to start the first stage of my build process by going manual transmission. With aspirations of a single turbo setup putting down 600 plus whp, I think an r154 would be my safest bet next to the v160. My problem is that I've heard terrible things about quantum auto, who seems to be the only supply of these kits in the states. Does anyone know of a reputable source in the states besides them? Perhaps even a reputable source out of the country? I've read a lot about nz and Australia but i haven't been able to find a kit from over there. I'm ready to get this project underway so any advice is dedfinately appreciated.

4u2quik, is this a kit that you sell? If not, is it from the quantum guys? It seems like a great price. I'm going to need to talk with whoever does sell the kit before i buy, but I wasn't able to find any contact info on thier site(I most likely overlooked it).