R154 R151 case to housing bolt pattern

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

factoryau

just a short question.. will an aftermarket R154 bellhousing bolt up to a R151 box do these 2 boxs share the same case to bellhousing bolt pattern.. i ask because im neary done in my research for my conversion i have a 2005 hiace which has a R351 gearbox aparently its the same as the R151 except for the remote linkages.. so i wana get a R154 houseing/clutch setup to suit a 1UZFE n bolt it to my R351 box.. any help would be great thanks phil

The Late hilux also run a R series box but again I am unsure of the bolt pattern. We are able to get bellhousings to suit both the 160mm and 190mm input shaft lengths. Cheers

The Late hilux also run a R series box but again I am unsure of the bolt pattern. We are able to get bellhousings to suit both the 160mm and 190mm input shaft lengths. Cheers

After hours more research rung & spoke to bloke at bulletcars here in aus gold coast bout hour from me their r154 bellhousing bolted strait to a 2006 hilux box R151.. So all R series boxes must have same patern.. with more research aparently after 1996 all the boxs went to long input shaft.. so mine would be long input.. The housing 190mm heavy duty clutch slave blah blah comes to bout $2200 odd.. whats the price of yours gloverman roughly?

I have a R151 out of a 2005 hilux with a 160 mm input and I have a Prado box from about 1998 with a 190mm input . The length of your bellhousing should give a good indication of the length of your input

whether you have a 160 or 190mm shaft, the bolt pattern is the same. both can use a simple adapter to mount it to an existing stock 1uz auto bellhousing for around AUD$250. youll then need a clutch, say 4-600, a flywheel, say 3-500, and a release bearing, say 2-300.

cheers
ed

Where can these r154 or other r150 series adapter plates to 1uz bellhousings be purchased/ I can only find people selling the W58 adapters, or 1-2 r154 adapters over $600 each, which is ridiculous.
eric