New R154 adapter from 4u2quik

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

4U2QUIK

I've literally been dragging my feet on this project, but it's finally done and complete. The new adapter eliminates the need to cut the guide tube that's attached to the bearing cover in order to use the GM t56 throwout bearing.
IMG_21821_zps11fed9a2.jpg
IMG_21801_zps12ccd576.jpg

the new adapter locates directly on the output shaft for the absolute best alignment possible!

yup looks like the last one with the front cover copied onto the backside.

I've had it drawn up for a long time but didn't feel like doing anything about it until you did yours :)
thanks or the push :) are you going to toyotafest this year?

No fest for me. Right now I am way too busy to even open the garage. A number of government organizations have released contracts that have sat dormant for a number of years. I have had to ramp up in the last 6 months like nobody's business. I am still looking for a good welder if anyone wants a good job.

Jake

Same problem I have here. Except the type of welder I need I think may have all fled the state. I know three welders that have the proper certs in order and can do the job. All three are now in Texas. Thank you Jerry Brown!

Jake

Jerry brown is the village idiot of governors. I have no idea how the hell he got re-elected after his tenure 30 years ago. Oddly enough with him back in control we're in a draught again......

What are you looking for? underwater welder or just a certified titanium welder....