Quick time.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

ozvenom

I took my circuit racing sports sedan a ra40 celica to the drags last week and was very surprised its a 1uz with cometic gaskets and arp studs and a little raja turbo running thru a standard auto manualised. no stall on the converter. very hard to get it spool off the line well impossible actually . my best run only had 3 runs was a
11.74 at 126.5 mph . i think not bad for a racecar meant to go around corners fast which it does very well.
i think it needs some nos to get it off the line .
well that made my year hope you have a happy new year.
Oz.

turbo

Its a raja turbo of an aircraft not sure what type but it has an external gate though it has ports on the exhaust housing which could be plumbed in with a special dump pipe.
it has an aluminium centre housing with plain bearings. making it very light compared to other turbos. its rated at 600 hp approx though i have seen 22 psi out of on the street which i recon it went from 400 rwhp at 13 psi to about 500 rwhp at 22 psi.
i can confirm this its just what it felt like have drive cars with 500 rwhp and 800 rwhp so i have a fair idea what it feels like. awsome is the best word for it. one thing i have done with the exhaust from the last car i had it in is i went from a 3" to a 4" exhaust it realy come on hard now much better than the 3" exhaust.
So when you are planing an exhaust bigger is better.
oz.