Question about ignitors / wiring

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
soldering wires onto the ecu pins just means u r too lazy to go find the correct plug

it might never play up but in the end its a dodgey way of doing things
but hey 90% of work done by backyarders is dodgey anyway because they dont have access to correct parts and when u dont buy a complete car or front cut to get the motor and bits needed there is a high chance of not getting everything

oh...you will need to find the missing plug for your ecu..it will be still in the donar car..or you can hard wire to the ecu pins..(good test of your soldering)

the first bit...getting plugs over here is not so easy...did i try!!

the 2 row plugs are piss easy to find anywhere as 90% of toyotas use them

the bigger plugs like on sc400 and later 1uzs are bit harder
i have some of the hard to find plugs but wil never sell em
i keep em if jobs come in with missing plugs and just charge bit more
i recon i could get 100 bucks for em as hardly any in australia
most import places usually forget to supply the last ecu plug that goes to the dash
thats y they are hard to get
i have 2 big 50lt tubs with plugs hehehe

u need to find a contact in japan to get the hard ones

yes i agree..and the breakers yards that do have them will only sell the complete loom...last time i found one they wanted £200!(abit steep for one plug..)

hense the soldering..though i solder to another plug/socket combo.so its still unplugable.

i also agree its a bit back yard,but if done properly can still be reliable and neat.after all one is soldering a chopped plug to another loom so its never gonna be original looking,and i have seen some lovely connections..not..people crimping with £1 crimpers,even twisting wires and wrapping insult tape around them!

all fun and games:)

yes i agree..and the breakers yards that do have them will only sell the complete loom...last time i found one they wanted £200!(abit steep for one plug..)

hense the soldering..though i solder to another plug/socket combo.so its still unplugable.

i also agree its a bit back yard,but if done properly can still be reliable and neat.after all one is soldering a chopped plug to another loom so its never gonna be original looking,and i have seen some lovely connections..not..people crimping with £1 crimpers,even twisting wires and wrapping insult tape around them!

all fun and games:)
Alittle tape and heatshrink looks almost OEM....