Project Thread Project SC400TT

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
jibbby said:
Ryan that power output will be nuts!!! When you said to me "You can only beat me in my dreams you weren't kidding....I had no idea.......... I better start dreaming..... :sleeping:

Now I have a few questions for you.... I know your V160 tranny, and forged 1uz..engine can handle that enormous rwhp output that you are shooting for, , but what about your rearend? SC400 spindles, axles, driveshaft, etc...? What have you done with your drivetrain to handle that power output? ...
Brand new TRD LSD installed, all new bearings, seals, etc. Rear axles are being rebuilt. Drive sheft will be modified.

Ryan

Gang:

Here are a few more pics:

Black ceramic coated turbine housings...
Black_turbos.jpg

Coated Y Down pipe...
Coated_Y-Pipe_and_Coated_Turbine_housings.jpg

Turbo firment...
Turbos_and_Y-Pipe.jpg

Header extension and flange, plus, look at the quality of the ceramic coat...
Header_xtension_Flange.jpg

More to come...

Ryan

Here are some close ups of the down pipe under the car and its fitment...

Down pipe...Two-piece...
DP_Modular.jpg

Down pipe under the Y DP flange, above the sway bar...
DP_2_piece.jpg

Down Pipe at the back of the engine...
DP_Back_of_engine.jpg

Oil Tap...
Oil_Tap.jpg

Ryan

do you guys know of a white soarer that showed up to battle of the imports in palmdale,ca. like about 4-5 years ago no sponsors and smoked everyone he smoked the crap out of Nitto Tires NSX .I don't know what happen to that car or what i had under the hood all i know it was a V8 !!!!!! thats sooo sweet. i read of 1UZ'S with 2,700 hp. how and we struggle with 500hp?????????????

sorry for getting off topic. nice power i want.

As promised, here are some more pics...The steel braided lines are only connected to account for all the parts for now...They will be resized properly.

Lower Intercooler piping and intake piping on passenger side...

IC_piping_1.jpg

Lower intercooler piping on driver's side...

IC_piping_3.jpg

Upper intercooler intake pipe...

IC_piping_2.jpg

More to come...

Ryan :slaphappy

Lextreme said:
Very nice Ryan..... You are a Lextremer! Is your motor still stock for now? When will u up grade the motor to stage II?
Thanks, I am honored to be listed in that Elite Crowd...:redface: ...The second engine is almost built. Forged Rods sand pistons, Supra TT Valve springs, brand new buckets, bearings, etc. 6 Speed swap coming at same time as engine swap.

As soon as I get the rods, I will upgrade the motor...Rods are being built...

Ryan

More pics, as promised...

Frontal view of TT

Frontal_view_of_TT_kit.jpg

Another frontal...

Frontal_view_2_of_TT_kit.jpg

These pipes do not even come clode to touching...

FMIC_pipes_no_touching.jpg

More next week. Car will be running next week...

Ryan :redface:

These were ordered and paid for today, front and rear sets, calipers in anodized black, Wilwood Calipers, Wilwood pads, brakelines and mounting brackets. Great brakes, great prices...Thanks to Kevin at Revolution Brakes...

My rotors will be drilled only...

298_300_305_310Dynalite.jpg

Ryan

Here are the Water pipes before coating...The color will be a gun metal grey...Also notice the nicely made heat shield before polishing....Really nice!!!! :woohoo: The water lines are fitted now and the oiling system is done. More pics to come, soon...

Look at that heat shield...

Water_pipes_and_heat_shields_1.jpg

another close up...

Water_pipes_and_heat_shields_2.jpg

Damn, this project is really getting cool... :approve:

Ryan

Lextreme said:
Ryan,

I guess your financial investments are paying off. You are the man.... A true lextremer.....
Thanks, David...Did you figure out your head problem? Hope all goes well for you. Don't forget, we still have a race or two to run at some time in the future...

Thanks,

Ryan:smileysex

Precision brakes !!!! Good luck .I have a set on the rear.Rotors cracked after 200 km (not over heated) .The calipers they supplied to fit the 355mm rotor didn't fit as the pads over hung the rotor.Willwood said the caliper was not suited to a 355mm rotor.Precision said they just grind the pad back so it doesn't over hang.Also 6 weeks later than quoted and a different story every time I rang.So after 4 rotors and a second set of hats. I have a f-ked up set of rear brakes that only run on the outter 40mm of the disc.Look good ,but very bad engineering .