Project Thread Project SC400TT

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Oh the joys of finishing a project...I am happy for you Ryan as you sound over joyed in your posts. It looks like this is going to be some beast....

Question - Where do those rails go? I can't quite picture where they go...

Jibbby come one now, you aren't a rookie at this stuff! You're going to be embarrassed when you realize where those things are on your engine!!! Man I would love a set of those for my build. :drool:

Gang:

I received my Big Win Lip from Carson the other day. Here are some pics with it on the 2000 bumper unpainted. It is a spot on fit, and finish is excellent. It is a little flexible, so when installed and painted it will need to be reinforced and braced, which all Fiberglass pieces should be installed this way. Nice lip, I like it.

No Lip
DSC_0089.jpg

No Lip 2
DSC_0090.jpg

No Lip 3
DSC_0091.jpg

Lip 1
DSC_0092.jpg

Lip 2
DSC_0093.jpg

Lip 3
DSC_0082.jpg

Lip 4
DSC_0083.jpg

Lip 5

Ryanthumbsup.gifbiggrin.gif

My Relentless Pursuit of Perfection...

Click Here to learn of the Texas V8 Shootout/Lexus Meet: http://clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=327761

Attachments

• thumbsup.gif
    thumbsup.gif
    1 KB · Views: 0
Continuation of the Big Win Lip:

Lip 6
DSC_0087.jpg

Lip 7
DSC_0085.jpg

Lip 8
DSC_0084.jpg

Continuation of the Big Win Lip:

Lip 6
DSC_0087.jpg

Lip 7
DSC_0085.jpg

Lip 8
DSC_0084.jpg

Enjoy, Ryan

Enjoy, Ryan

Gang, My rails have shipped along with my injectors, and will be here tomorrow. Here are a couple of higher res pics of the complete bolt on Kit from WolfKatz:

Rail Kit 1
DSC01202.jpg

Rail Kit 2
DSC01201.jpg

I am stoked!!!biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifwoot.gif

Ryan

Attachments

• biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
  • biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
Hello Fellas, I planned to do some wrenching on the SC today, but did not get too much done due to the need to change out the drivers side door on the Honda after getting side swiped by a Semi truck. So, Scott KISoarer come over to wrench with me, but we spent thee time on the door. Good thing is the Honda is back in good shape, used door (same color) in place, used mirror in place, swapped out the glass, and all other parts needed to complete the task.

I did do a mock fit of the rails and the upper intake, so I thought I would post them up for you to see. They look Badass...I also am posting pics up of the new Delphi injectors, 84 lbs. They are much bigger than stock, and the pintile design is far superior to stock as well. The clips for the injectors were already installed by Dr. Tweak of Phoenix Tuning, so these are now Plu-n-Play baby...biggrin.gif The injectors are more than enough to get to my power goals, and they are still very tunable for a solid idle as well...Almost there...woohoo.gif

8 new Injectors fro WolfKatz:
840lbsinjectors.jpg
Injector close up:
Injector2.jpg
Comparison to stock injector:
Injector3comparison.jpg
Pintile comparison:
pintilecomparison.jpg
Mock fit of rails and intake 1:
Mockrailfit1.jpg
Mock fit 2:
Mckrailfit2.jpg
Mock fit 3:
Mockrailfit3.jpg

Ryan

Click Here to learn of the Texas V8 Shootout/Lexus Meet: http://clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=327761

Attachments

• biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
Hello Gang:

I promised updated pics of the build, so here we are. I know my car is not running yet, but it should be very soon. Making excelent progress, and I look forward to finally getting this car on the road. The rails and injectors installed very nicely, as well as the Lexus Logo that I "Chiseled" off the stock intake and then attached to my polished and ported intake. The wiring loom was time consuming, and we re-routed much of the wiring, we even had it set up for hidden wirning, but the rails were made such that we could not turn the injectors in and therefor, we had to show the injector wires. We installed most all the accessories, and bity do they look good, that polished and chromed metal sure has the right "Bling". smile.gif

Take a look:

Injectors installed:
Rails1.jpg

A close up injector shot:
Rails11.jpg

Rail shot 1:
Mockrailfit1.jpg

Rail Shot 2:
Rails13.jpg

Rail Shot 3:
Engine2.jpg

Intake and Injector wiring shot 1:
Engine4.jpg

Intake and Injector wiring 2:
Engine3.jpg

More to come.

Ryan

Continuation:

Intake and injector wiring shot 3:
Rails15.jpg

Intake and injector wiring shot 4:
Rails16.jpg

Intake and injector wiring shot 5:
Rails17.jpg

Motor shot 1:
Rails14.jpg

Motor shot 2:
Engine1.jpg

Motor shot 3:
Engine11.jpg

Removed Xtremeboost "BS" Home Depot "Special" High pressure oil feed:
Crap1.jpg

Replacing Bull**** oil feed with this High quality Billet one:
Remoteilfeed.jpg

I am excited, I am excited!!!!!!

Thanks,

Ryan

Man Ryan,

I really dont know how fast your car going to run, but its looking damn good. It looks so good that I would be afraid to drive it.

I love this JY style fitting....
Crap1.jpg