Please, Gimme a hand!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

BlownV8

Hey all. I'm after your help.
18 months ago i became quite ill. I contracted a rare kidney disease, that destroyed my kidney function in 6 weeks. The fight to treat this disease has been a long one.
I am now free of the disease, but left with no kidney function, and have dialysis 3 times a week and now urgently need a kidney transplant.
For more detailed information about my illness, there is a write up on the link below.
At 32 years of age, and having a Wife and 5 Kids, this has been pretty taxing on the family.
The cost of treatment has been huge, and everything has been put on hold for the entire family.
We used to enjoy camping and 4wding on a regular basis, but due to my dialysis, i can no longer go on holidays let alone camping in the bush/beach holidays.
The kids have not been able to participate in after school sport and activities, as the funds have just not been there.
SO..................
I'm not a charity case, and i'm not asking for money, all i ask is for 2 minutes of your time.
I have entered a competition with my bank, for which they are giving away 3 prizes of $25,000. All i have to do is be one of the 3 highest scoring stories, and we will win one of the prizes.
So if you have a facebook account, and would like to help out a fellow 4wder, please click on the below link, have a read of my story, and click on the "Like" button next to the picture of my ugly mug.
If you could also re-post on your own facebook page to help me get a few more votes, that would be muchly appreciated.

http://apps.facebook.com/cuathreewishes ... ls/?id=258

Above is the link to read my story and add your vote.
thanks heaps for your support.