perhaps I got jacked on this ebay engine

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Treynon

I can't believe this guy ended his auction at 2am in the morning. No one was on to outbid me or just thought the engine was worthless. My max bid was 50 bucks and im having people pick it up to save on the freight.

Unfortunately I think hes not going to come through on this but oh well it was worth a try.. I could really use those cylinder heads and intake. My only thought is they might be warped but its worth the risk of a dollar.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...RK:MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=200071046496&rd=1,1

So far he hasnt responded because i've been trying to send him the dollar its just not letting me without calculating freight! I also need to know location but oh well I think this is a lost cause. I'm not accusing him of being a scammer but heck if I was in his shoes i'd almost consider it.

Not tryin to brag or anything about this just thought you guys would get a kick.. I doubt anything will come of this.

Dude, sweet deal for $50...I don't see why he wouldn't sell it to you...Pay him thru paypal, if he doesn't come thru paypal will back you, and you can then further destroy his Ebay rating...Good luck....