Parallel Twin Turbo sizes

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

MindQuicken

I notice that most people use equal-sized turbos on each bank of the V8 engine, but wouldn't it be better to use a small turbo on the rear bank and a big one for the front? Reason being that the small turbo would spool up at earlier RPMs which would be useful since you only get to use half a bank in a parallel configuration you need all the low-end power you can get. Has anyone ever tried this? Do I even make sense?

Interesting idea. I would assume you meant 4 rear exhaust would go to one turbo and 4 front exhaust would go to another turbo and both turbos are different sizes? I am not sure how balance would in this system. Secondly plumbing would be very difficult. Basically you will be runnging two single turbo system. Lots of work.

it would work - to a point.

when the big turbo comes on song, the smaller turbo would be a restriction, and your outright power would be dictated by the power rating of the smaller turbo.

both banks of pistons share the same crank so the small would cancel out the big.

just choose your exhaust and inlet A/Rs correctly and you won;t have to worry about these things.

Just run a high comp ratio setup...how much low end torque do you guys think you can run. A well sized twin turbo will have great boost from around 2500rpm or lower. My car runs 0-60mph in sub 4 secs.

All these fancy ideas are great on paper but the KISS principle rules in the real world.