P/N for Toyota 36-2 Crank Trigger Wheel?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

cribbj

"Supra" Moderator
Staff member
Anyone have the Toyota or Lexus part number for these? The older (non-VVTi) engines use a 12 tooth wheel, but the VVTi motors use the 36-2, and I may be interested in using one on the next build.

I received conflicting P/N info on these from my local Toyota/Lexus dealers, so thought someone here might have the correct info.

TIA

John,

I am guessing it would be cheaper... to buy an imported JDM engine rather than pay the dealer cost on a new crank... plus you get all the other VVTi goodies.

John thanks, but I'm only after the trigger wheel, and I think it's interchangeable for all years.

I've given the Toyota guys the P/N Samsdad provided, and they've said it's a good number, so they're ordering one in & we'll see. They've found that it's used for all years of the 2UZ's, so I've asked that they specify that it's for the last/latest 2UZ, so hopefully it'll have 36-2 teeth, not 12.

If not, I'll try the Lexus side.

Lookie what the UPS lady just dropped off. So it's confirmed, the 36-2 crank trigger wheel is Toyota P/N: 19315-50020.

I'm assuming the bore for the crank & the keyway are the same as the 12 tooth - I'll check its fitment on my mockup motor later.

Attachments

• IMG_3375 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_3375 (Custom).JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 18
Actually I think it was a pretty good guess on my part as to which model to pick to try the part no from. Chose a 98 UCF21 Celsior then "Reverse engineered" the part no to see what else it fitted and looks like we hit paydirt. Gotta love toyodiy.

FYI if you are using IE you don't get the pictures only the parts list but using Firefox you do get the pictures

Actually I think it was a pretty good guess on my part as to which model to pick to try the part no from. Chose a 98 UCF21 Celsior then "Reverse engineered" the part no to see what else it fitted and looks like we hit paydirt. Gotta love toyodiy.

FYI if you are using IE you don't get the pictures only the parts list but using Firefox you do get the pictures

You get UPS ladies???

All we seem to get is sweaty guys with pierced ears and shaved heads over here.:confused:

Thanks again Samsdad - and I was wondering what happened to the diagrams on ToyoDiy. I was using Chrome and didn't see them.

Plus my old EPC discs are probably at least 15 years out of date by now.