Oxygen sensor and EGT sender

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

hungryforinfo

Hi guys, I am upgrading from the standard exhaust to a rear mounted turbo, and I am wondering where I should put the EGT sender and the 02 sensor.

Should I just run the EGT probe directly before the turbo, and the o2 one directly after it (Using only 1 probe and 1 o2 sensor instead of the pair?)

I was thinking I could then join the harness for both of them together and leave it at that?

egt as close to the cylinder head as possible within reason. i dont know about the o2 signal i havent messed with the 1u as of yet i have one but not in my truck.

i was going to ask the ? are both front and rear needed.

egt as close to the cylinder head as possible within reason. i dont know about the o2 signal i havent messed with the 1u as of yet i have one but not in my truck.

i was going to ask the ? are both front and rear needed.

Will put EGT as close to head as possible. Dunno with O2 sensor, don't want to put it too close as it could get too hot for the sensor, its normally about 600mm from the closest exhaust port.

yes on the egt and the o2 like you said is down stream. if your remoting the turbo it should be in front of the turbo if your using only one. where the two exhausts meet so i meters all the gases. not after the turbo., different if the turbo was right off the manifold.