ok try on here...too weak on boost,back yard s/c

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

zen

ok..

running m112 on gen 2 uz.8psi max.

standard ecu and injectors..in tank range rover fuel pump (its in a range rover)

when cold no problems,a/r meter shows good ratios,but once warm terrible on boost (ie keep it off)
it seems to be when on first toes it,bogs down,stutters then catches up..defo..lack of fuel..

has after market fuel regulator fitted..

is fitted with lpg (propane) which it is fine on..plenty fuel..(goes like a rocket)

now what can i do to improve things,i dont really want to add aftermarket ecu yet as skint!!(but am aware i may have too)

what puzzles me is its fine on cold so i assume there must be fuel there,so not injectors need sizing up or lack of fuel pressure etc...

no fault codes other than secondary o2 sensors (not fitted)

thanks

Zen, when the car is cold it will naturally run a richer.
Now I assume your running the main O2's. It could be the car is running better in open loop when cold, then once warm switches to closed loop and runs to lean.
How is it at WOT once your over 3 grand ?
Could also be ecu coolant temp sender, basically tells ecu lies when it plays up, and has direct effect on ignition and fuel maps.

Having said that 8 psi is a fair bit for the std ecu and injectors.

Zen, when the car is cold it will naturally run a richer.

yes i know,thats the reasoning i think injectors and fuel pressure are ok

Now I assume your running the main O2's. It could be the car is running better in open loop when cold, then once warm switches to closed loop and runs to lean.

yep..

How is it at WOT once your over 3 grand ?

not good,12..WHEN WARM

Could also be ecu coolant temp sender, basically tells ecu lies when it plays up, and has direct effect on ignition and fuel maps.

could be,but is fine if not on boost,so dought it

Having said that 8 psi is a fair bit for the std ecu and injectors.

true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

still causing me shit...big dip on slight throttle,but then "catches up"..its like lack of intial fuel but then the fuel gets there..???not explained well i know...

its the fact its ok on open loop that confuses me,otherwise i would go for crappy aftermarket fpr playing up..

i dont want to just start swaping bits out,far too an expensive way of sorting it!

help..

dont forget it runs sweet on lpg (propane) which the ecu just follows the toyota injection pulses..no power drop no weakening, so i really dont think its ecu etc related...

but then its fine when cold...ahh ...confused.

Check if after market fuel regulator is suitable for FI and correctly fitted. Fuel pressure has to rise proportional with boost.

well...had a good think about this...and junked ther fpr and went and bought a "proper" one from tuning shop..not cheap..but much improved...

moral..dont buy from ebay..