Off The Shelve Pistons

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

1UZ-HZ

Is there any comapany that makes pistons for the 1uz? Personally I'm after lower compression ones. Or maybe we can get a group order to get customs ones made up for a decent price?

i dont know of any companies that currently make a piston application for the LS. possibly JE might. you should probably ask lextreme about it. i hear he is installing low comp pistons for his single turbo project.

low comp slugs

Hi guys i priced up some low comp pistons rings and pins from perfromance wholesale in Qld the cost to me was about $1550 au. they are made by ross.
they also keep them instock along with studs and bearings.

Regards OZ

Low Comp

I think they were 8.5 comp pistons a lot of drag racers have been useing them on high boosted engines. over 1000 hp type engines. i think a mob called bain racing engines in sydney are bulding some killer engines.

OZ

These Are Available To Suit Std Rod Or We Have Them As A Race Rod (i Beam Or H Beam) Crank And Piston Deal Fully Ballanced With Bearings .. Both Exchange Crank Or Outright Ready To Assemble

Hi fellas,
just thought i would let you know that have just spoken to Jake Bain at Bain Racing and will be going in for a yarn with him probably later this arvo... Seems enthusiastic about 1uz's will let u know how i go with Q+A's