NZ Meet?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Tried before

Hello,
I have tried getting a meet of the ground in Auckland, New Zealand a few times with no luck...however if any interest will try again ...so come on Kiwis...start typing!!

Soarer.co.nz- Graham

Does anyone know how to get hold of Graham (or Graham if you read this could you reply?)- I think the first step in establishing some good NZ meets for Soarers is to have a great Soarer website (maybe with a msg board of our own)...i want to update the Soarer.co.nz site (working on it right now in fact) but i cant seem to get hold of Graham (owner of soarer.co.nz)......

Any ideas about how to contact him?

Tim

Used to live there. Im actually living in Tokyo at the moment and dont even own a Soarer! (Sold it before i came over here) I used to own a Jade Mica 1991 JZZ30 which was standard except a BFI. They are great cars and having a proper website would hopefully get a nice wee community going there (and hopefully stop people making ignorant/distasteful mods to these cars....they are better than a Mitsi Mirage with 20" chromies if you know what i mean!)
Ill be back for the summer anyway so hopefully i will have the site up by then- i found out last night that the domian name has actually expired (even though the site is still up, that maybe why he hasnt returned my emails)

ok people we all need to agree on a time and place for our meet, all suggestions welcome.
i am thinking meeting central to where we all stay and then goin up to wenderholm beach just north of orewa its a good spot to park up and plenty of grass areas :)
anyone alse like this idea, if we can come to mutual agreement lets arange a date

Sounds good V8Toy,
How about the first weekend in October, and meet up in Auckland - LowboyNZ, will you have your project running by then?? I'm sure you will...

Post again here if you have alternatives, and if you're midway through a project, when you'll be running and legal etc

Cheers,

Muzz

Hey Guys,
Umm give me 3 weeks and i should be all cert.'d and good to go. I towed my ute into town this morning to get the headers extended. So all going to plan tomorrow afternoon the Link V5 ECU can begin to be installed. Still waiting on the sump to be modified and the drivshaft to be legnthened.
Muzza, I may have to call on your services to help get it all together on time.