Lexus SoCal Holiday Meet pics.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

JamesN

Just want to share some pics that us local Lextremer join at the CL holiday meet. Most of the nice pics are taken by our vendor Luxurymods.com. Thanks for the great pics Tony. Enjoy...

Steve hot 1uz turbo SC400 rolled up with Lex in the car.

Other SC's

James,
Thanks for posting my car in the front. You should post yours first because you came in first. We need the SC triad to show...LOL. I have a serious rear tire rubbing under boost. I thought the exhaust rubs, but David pointed out the right rear tire rubs the car is under under full boost at launch. Luckily, I had him on the ride to the meet.

James,
Do you know what engine is in the supercharged IS300? And what's the hp of it? It looks nice for 99%, except the aluminum wrap around the intake pipe. It could be powder coated instead.

James,
Do you know what engine is in the supercharged IS300? And what's the hp of it? It looks nice for 99%, except the aluminum wrap around the intake pipe. It could be powder coated instead.

That is the stock engine of the IS300. 2jz-ge vvti with a supercharger attach to it. I know the guy. He's pushing around 300rwhp on that thing. Pretty fast but I'm sure you and I can take him :fingersx:. I went with him to Norcal and back for EOS and he have huge issue with tuning that car. It shut down on him every 20mins while driving. Took him forever to made it back to LA.

That is the stock engine of the IS300. 2jz-ge vvti with a supercharger attach to it. I know the guy. He's pushing around 300rwhp on that thing. Pretty fast but I'm sure you and I can take him :fingersx:. I went with him to Norcal and back for EOS and he have huge issue with tuning that car. It shut down on him every 20mins while driving. Took him forever to made it back to LA.
I'm sure we can take without sweat, especially when his car keeps stalling. :jester: