NZ Meet?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Hamilton sounds Good, Just pick a date and do it. You won,t please everyone, so if you make a date and those who are keen will make it
Rusty

LOWBOY - can I hitch a ride please.

Cheers
Kelvin

PS - The series 4 RX7 with the 1uz from trade me a couple of months ago came into my shop today. back next week. cheers.

How about second weekend in November??? Yup Kalvin you can hitch with me, you can man the Link controller if ya want. Be keen as to see that RX7 and see how they got that in there..have you seen the black series 4 with the supercharged 1UZ running around??

NZ Meet - November 12 - 13 2005

So we've finally settled on a weekend then aye?
the weekend of November 12 - 13 it is then...
So now that we've got the time sorted, I guess that we need a venue or meeting place...

Muzz

lowboy - yep seen the supercharged black one as well. Been at P&H a few times. A mate gave me a home video the other day and the same car was doing a hugh burnout at the start. I will try and get some photos of the white on tomorrow. I will let you know when its in my shop so you can have a look one night.
Guys I will try and keep that weekend free

Cheers

That weekend would be good for me as well.

I am keen to meet you guys, I will not be in a 1UZ powered car for a while yet as I have just started stripping the Starion but getting together to have a chat and compare some notes would be good.

I'll be there too if all goes well. Great way to share info Why don,t we make it a bit of a swap meet and take any adds and ends that others might be interested in. Dealers to mybe?

Sounds great - bring all of guff that others might be keen to see/swap

Attachments

• IMG_5608.JPG
    IMG_5608.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_5595.JPG
    IMG_5595.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5607.JPG
    IMG_5607.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5594.JPG