Cars For Sale NY- 04 WRB Sti - 23k stg4 price 23,500

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

v8killer2pt5

Okay I don't want to hear about what you can get another car for ...etc. So with that said the people that know me knows this car! Why I am selling getting married and have to sacrifice some things to pay for my wedding is off but I need to do this just to get my life back in order......

2004 Sti in mint condition had been in a accident but nothing major and the work was done by 3rd Gen in Smithtown who is a Corvette restoration shop and Metric recommends them! Lifetime warranty on work!

Mods :

Power - Fp Green 2.4, UR external WG with Tial 44mm ATM, Perrin big maf and inlet, PE 850cc, Invidia Bell with heat wrap and Greddy Sp 2, Ecutek'ed, Perrin Dual catch can setup, Statix ground kit, WBR fmic.

Suspension - 04 Wrx housing powdercoated and prepped for the Koni adjustable inserts not ordered yet, but currently on stock suspension, Perrin rear end links with Sti pink 4 pc lateral links, Whiteline steering bushings and GT spec anti-lift kit, also offensive power fender braces not yet installled.

Brakes - Stock with Hawk pads

Electronics - Zeitronix wide band with boost and lcd not installed, Greddy Profec S ebc, Pionner mp3 with cd in dash and Infinity components along with 12 disc changer, Phosgate 4 ch amp, automate alarm, Blitz TT.

Body - Greddy gracer lip, wrx side skirts, to be installed rear strakes and spats. Seibon reverse cf scoop

That's about it Metric did most of the work and I am sure you can call Dave about this car. I don't drive like some people on stock tires and clutch all original. 24k miles

pics>> http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/514536

Okay I don't want to hear about what you can get another car for ...etc. So with that said the people that know me knows this car! Why I am selling getting married and have to sacrifice some things to pay for my wedding is off but I need to do this just to get my life back in order......

2004 Sti in mint condition had been in a accident but nothing major and the work was done by 3rd Gen in Smithtown who is a Corvette restoration shop and Metric recommends them! Lifetime warranty on work!

Mods :

Power - Fp Green 2.4, UR external WG with Tial 44mm ATM, Perrin big maf and inlet, PE 850cc, Invidia Bell with heat wrap and Greddy Sp 2, Ecutek'ed, Perrin Dual catch can setup, Statix ground kit, WBR fmic.

Suspension - 04 Wrx housing powdercoated and prepped for the Koni adjustable inserts not ordered yet, but currently on stock suspension, Perrin rear end links with Sti pink 4 pc lateral links, Whiteline steering bushings and GT spec anti-lift kit, also offensive power fender braces not yet installled.

Brakes - Stock with Hawk pads

Electronics - Zeitronix wide band with boost and lcd not installed, Greddy Profec S ebc, Pionner mp3 with cd in dash and Infinity components along with 12 disc changer, Phosgate 4 ch amp, automate alarm, Blitz TT.

Body - Greddy gracer lip, wrx side skirts, to be installed rear strakes and spats. Seibon reverse cf scoop

That's about it Metric did most of the work and I am sure you can call Dave about this car. I don't drive like some people on stock tires and clutch all original. 24k miles

pics>> http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/514536

Attachments

• FactoryCluster1.jpg
    FactoryCluster1.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 10
  • FactoryCluster2.jpg
    FactoryCluster2.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 8
  • MyNeedleVs.Lextech.JPG
    MyNeedleVs.Lextech.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Lextch_Needles.JPG