Noobs thoughts on Trolls on forums.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

lex666

Banned
I just came from club lexus and their seems to be hella trolls already on this site. The mods should make both parties suffer. If you troll, mods need to check that. First thing i see joining here is a ban. For a guy blowing up on a troll. Weak. Lets all get along and buy lextreme items if we can get ahold of sales.
Thanks.

I just came from club lexus and their seems to be hella trolls already on this site. The mods should make both parties suffer. If you troll, mods need to check that. First thing i see joining here is a ban. For a guy blowing up on a troll. Weak. Lets all get along and buy lextreme items if we can get ahold of sales.
Thanks.

I assume your referring to me, you know what, I don't care, what does annoy me and will see people getting me treating them as deserved is when they splatter the forum with 10 of the same posts in different areas, carrying on like spoilt children and not even trying a little bit to add up some numbers and actually think a little bit!

Also note this "troll" does not send abusive PM's but carry on like a fool and expect to be treated appropriate level of respect!

I think we all need to treat each other as we would like to be treated.

Think before posting (or hitting the send button) and we'll all have fewer problems.

The banning was the first I've done in 2 years, that wasn't spam related.

Historically Lextreme was a Site your kids or wife could read and not be offended as that is what the original founder wished.

If we all stay civil this Site can be a great resource.

i THINK THE REAL TROLL HERE IS THE OP

whats op mean? sorry no trying to start anything at all. just got sick of new people askign questions on club lex, and yes they were annoying and posted to much, but then people would pick on them till they blew up.anywho looks like the mod got the message and zuffen seems pretty nice. and fair.but you say your a vendor? got any leads on custom reground cams, or full on turbo kits with everything included? i clicked on your site and you seem to offer quite a nice selection. but was wondering what was good with custom work?

op means original poster.
Zuffen is right about the cams though. Kelford is the way to go. I'm currently working on some regrinds, but they have yet to be completed and tested.
Nobody really does a complete turbo kit yet. But it probably won't be long before someone does. If your pockets are deep you can always go supercharged. You can pick up a complete or partial kit from bulletcars.