twin hx30's ? any thoughts

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

pxcr440

i am doing a rwd swap in my 6th gen celica , anyways , i got a 1uz for my motor choice and gunna run megasquirt and twin turbos , i was thinking a pair of holset hx30s ,, will they be to small? i want a set of fast spooling to make a fun street car with and i am gunna stick with twins what are your thoughts on these turbos i have rebuilt hx30 already so hope it works out

hx30s will be a good size depending on your turbine housing size, you will be looking for something like a 9cm to get good spool and decent top end

i am pretty sure they are all 6cm with just slight changes in compressor wheel changes between version , mines a single scroll thothey do make a twin ,just tryongto decide if i need to go up to hy35s or he341's both being 9cm

as long as your not going for crazy power 6cm would be great, spool would be very quick !
id imagine they would start to run out of puff above 5.5k though

as long as your not going for crazy power 6cm would be great, spool would be very quick !
id imagine they would start to run out of puff above 5.5k though

Which is probably fine seeing you don't want/need to rev a stock non VVTi any harder than that anyways....pretty pointless to actually, as the power noses over about there.

hx30

sorry i have a 92 motor nonvvti forgot to add that ,, i am also leaning towards a set of hy35s , just for the flow onthe top end i willl build my manifolds to suit either , so i can fit them there later if i have to