Nissan Hardbody 1UZ-FE

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

procomp65

This is my project

1993 Nissan Harbody Hi-Rider
1UZ-FE
Auto Box
Chaos Performance aftermarket engine management
Chaos Performance Electronic Gearbox controller
BMW 740 radiator

I bought an imported cut out engine and box. which I stripped down, got a few bits polished. and painted the intake and valve covers in cobalt candy blue.

It took a lot of cutting and modifying of the body to get the engine in. The radiator I had to fit where the original radiator cradle was and now sits right up against the grille.

Now it's time to yank engine out again and start working on the body. It's going to get the same color as the engine.

ECU

Going to fit a Chaos performance parts ECU and tiptronic type gearbox controller.

The ECU is split sequencial injection with 2 coil drivers and tuning software.
The gearbox controller comes with two buttons which you can mount anywhere for up and down shifts. I am going to make me a short stick shift like the BMW idrive to do the shifting.

Heres a couple of pictures on the ecu and trigger wheel

Hi there, did you have to mod the trans tunnel to get it in? hows the clearance on the steering track rod, did you use a front or mid sump engine? am looking at doing the same swap. Thanks a lot.

Hi
I am using a front sump engine. The steering rod clears by 10mm with the stock manifolds, if you make custom headers you could get it better.
No I did not cut the tunnel, it fits, but you have to cut the radiator cradle to move the radiator to the front.

nissan

hey, take pics of the mount and take measurement for the trannt and engine mounts and let us know the driveshaft length etc.
what fuel pump ru using?
is there no way ay all to get he engine to fit with the radaitor in the stock location?

hey man im keen to see as many pictures as you can get cause ill be doin this swap very soon also

can any one get more pics? just got my engine and am starting the swap into an 89 kingcab navara