NEW T56 to 1UZ System

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
ok cool

yer theres afew products out these days for speedo calibration
i tried using jaycar one but its not reliable so i prefer to use dearer units
but atlest i can give warranty on them

ive seen afew gps speedos these days
i usually let customers buy the parts like gauges that way i dont have to worry bout warranty plus u make bugger all money on alot of parts these days due to ebay
so if customer supplies em then i fit them and probs then they can sort it out if wiring is ok
i just got sick of running round replacing parts when it wasnt really my fault
thats y i try to use only good brands

Jaycar one worked well in my car on the Tremec but i can see the issues as it was fiddly and not very DIY friendly.

Speedhut GPS look the goods but accuracy would be a bit iffy on hills and obviously absent in tunnels ;) Looking at one for the Celica for track work as i want to 'simply' the stock dash.

BTW Neil, what's a drive in/drive out T56 manual conversion on a Celsior worth?

Justin,
You would have to fabricate a clutch pedal assembly for the Celsior.
Unsure on the amount of room you would have for the exhaust clearance when the T56 is in there.

Plus I am moving into ICE CREAMS soon, so I wont be doing any conversion jobs from now on :)

u sick of the motor trade too blown sc
ill see what happens to the import motor scene after this earthquake
we still want to move up north closer to queensland near a beach
maybe ill just do abit of diagnosing and mail order looms and get a casual job
in something not to do with cars
unless they want to pay me a sheitload hehehe
ill see if there are any good auto elects in nrth nsw qld area

Joe,
You could get into the same Ice Cream as I am, just up in the Nth NSW area :)

www.minimelts.com.au

I have the Master License for ACT and Lower NSW.
You may not want to invest that much time or money into it.

Contact Dwaine about the location you want to move to up there.
Tell him I told ya mate.

Its a brand new type of Ice Cream for Aus, Streets and Pauls have nothing to compare to it. Kicked off Feb last year. AND it's GROWING.

I hope to have an Electric Trike made up by the end of the year, to carry a freezer around the beach areas.
If you could get into Byron Bay.. Woo-Hoo.. TOURISTS, hahahahaha

I don't think anyone has Gold Coast / Sunshine Coast as yet.

NUT FREE ( More Kids have the chance to eat Ice Cream now )

GLUTEN FREE.

Jeesus mate, what's that gonna do to the waistline ;) try not to eat your profits

Typical, i'm about to get into a Celsior as a daily driver and you go and move north :(

So who is taking over the shop or just selling it all off.....got any specials you wanna sell before hand, i'll be in the market for some bolt on upgrades for the Celisor :)

PS be a bugger to lose you from the local scene, not many down to earth characters left these days

We have something like this in the US, but it's not really taken off (at least not like Baskin Robbins, TCBY, or Krispy Kreme did......)

The stuff is sold from kiosks in the malls, but only to give the people something to stuff their faces with while walking around. Hope you have more success with it than this, Neil.

Best of Luck!