New member checking in.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

midengtoy

Hello Guys,

I've been a member on Clublexus since 2005 and have gone through 2 SC300's before my current SC400. Both my 300's were manual but I decided to get a SC400 because I wanted to try out the 1uz. So far it's ok not as enjoyable as the manual 300 yet and as far as speed they both seem to be the same. Today I was researching forced induction for the 1uz since it's so slow and just discovered it costs more to make power out of this thing that the 2jz. Not knocking the 1uz as I love both motors but it is pretty sad. I do have access to some M90's for pretty cheap but with a $2000USD adapter kit it doesn't seem worth it. I guess I'll just be researching/dreaming on this forum for a while until I decide if it's worth spending that amount of money on a car worth only twice it's FI kit. Eye candy of my current 400 for now....enjoy.

sc30031.jpg

418782_515215991826800_1193550127_n.jpg

sc3002.jpg

sc3001.jpg

Very clean SC4 there. Yes, it's a shame that go fast parts for the 1UZ are still quite expensive and/or have to be made. It's cheaper to make big HP with the 2JZ, but you'll still miss out on the low end torque.

Very clean SC4 there. Yes, it's a shame that go fast parts for the 1UZ are still quite expensive and/or have to be made. It's cheaper to make big HP with the 2JZ, but you'll still miss out on the low end torque.

Thanks for the compliment. Maybe if the stars align correctly I will find a used kit on this forum when I have cash to spend. As of right now I'm focusing more on looks as I'm getting a front lip put on and then will probably go lower.