New guy with lots of questions.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Thanks, Ive been searching for a while as well as talking to my usual engine builder/machine shop. He tells me they should be able to do whatever I need, but have no experience with these toyota engines. Is there a reputable shop in the US that anyone could recommend for putting together a nice IUZ for me?

Well if your going N/A on the 1uz, 2uz, 3uz, motors the rods will probably never be an issue... You still need to lay down well over 300whp to bust the newer uz rods...Not an easy task while staying N/A but possible on the newer motors...... 92-94 cheaper and less powerful 1uz-fe used motors have the strongest rods if you want to push the envelope with boost, those motors are proven to handle much more Hp's succesfully.......

A little food for thought....

Well if your going N/A on the 1uz, 2uz, 3uz, motors the rods will probably never be an issue... You still need to lay down well over 300whp to bust the newer uz rods...Not an easy task while staying N/A but possible on the newer motors...... 92-94 cheaper and less powerful 1uz-fe used motors have the strongest rods if you want to push the envelope with boost, those motors are proven to handle much more Hp's succesfully.......

A little food for thought....
Going by Rxnfn7's previous cars I doubt he'll have the engine too std ??
Yes you have to weigh up to buy latter model in good condition ? Or rebuild a earlier model. The costs would be close to the same ??
Its rpm [abuse] that'll destroy engine...

Thanks, yea pretty much I was wondering if there was anything specific about the 3UZ that would benefit me besides the extra .3L displacement, that would justify the extra cost.