New Guy from Cincinnati (pics)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

SCick400

New member here, so I'm going to introduce my self and my baby. I'm also a member on ClubLexus LexusOwnersClub as ESScee400. I have only had the car for about 2 months now, so I have done as much as I could do to it before it started getting cold here. Mods I have done are in my sig, and further mods are most likely on hold until the spring and warmer weather.

I'm a 21 year old college student from the Cincinnati/Northern KY area. If anyone else is in here in my area, let me know! I'm an ex Honda-head, I've built several NA and FI setups on just about any Honda motor you can think of. My bosted ITR clone that I traded straight-up for this SC was last dynoed at 476 hp to the wheels, but I still think I got the better end of the trade, I love this thing!

It will only let me post 5 pictures, so here is 5. If you want more, I will gladly post more.

Camera035.jpg

Camera031.jpg

Camera040.jpg

Camera025.jpg

Camera018.jpg

You're a lucky one when you're 21 and driving a nice Lexus such as this SC400. When I was 21 more than a decade ago, I drove an old '86 Honda Accord. LOL. If you were already into building up the motors, then I guess this SC won't stay stock for long. :D I was also from the Honda crowd, modding the cars inside out and built FI engines, but moved into this 1UZ V8 crowd for more performance and uniqueness.

Last edited:
Welcome and what a tight SC! You've definitely grown up when it comes to your choice in cars. :) I'm an ex rotary racer that used to be in the whole Honda scene when I was in my late teens. You get tired of driving cars without sound deadening or very much comfort OR torque! Of course I still have my Acura Integra for a spare fuel economy minded car. Your SC looks perfect like it is. Makes me want to get one.

Looks good, I love how you've posed the car for each shot... each one of my pictures end up in the airport parking lot.

This site, I really think is the best one out there... the people here really know their stuff!