Need suggestions, bare motor

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

hanami

I didnt know which forum to put this in so if this needs to be moved Ill understand.

I have a predicament, my friend has already paid a guy for labor he hasnt gotten back yet so he's included my car's labor in there since I can pay him back later, kicker is the guy is leaving sometime in August so...

The problem is I have a 1UZ longblock that I need to stuff into my '86 Toyota Cressida and Im not entirely sure what I need to get it running. I know that Ill need a starter, alternator, can I use the stock radiator or do I need a larger one, ecu (Im thinking either MS or stock for now), but Im not sure how skilled the guy is with wiring the MS together. I mean on the mechanical side I know just about what needs to be done but the rest Im stumped....especially the Megasquirt, I really want MS and this was what I planned with the guy but Im not sure hes up to the job.

I guess my question is, whats the quickest/easiest and correct way to get the 1UZ up and running from this point?

Thanks in advance.

Stock ecu, stock auto, set of mounts from me, stock radiator (flushed block, flushed radiator), stock fan, LandCruiser 2UZ oil filter mount, stock front sump.

Output shaft on Auto is a tough call. LS400 and SC400 output shafts are 3 pronged, where as the JDM Crown box is the standard slip yoke.
You can put the MX83 Cressida output setup on the LS400/SC400 box.
Then you'll just need to put an A340E yoke on the cressida driveshaft, and get it lengthened to suit.

Crown headers are the easiest to fix, other stock headers will most likely hit the steering shaft.

I know all this, because I own one

Thanks Peewee, Ive seen pics of your car and its a pretty clean swap.

Do you know how much it is to ship a pair of your mounts to the states?
Theres already a W58 in the car and Id like to keep it unless its more hassles than its worth and I can find an auto cheap somewhere.

Ill need a bellhousing and Ive read 3S-GTE flywheels/clutch combo works, is that correct?

Mounts will be in the $130USD incl shipping region (shipping is about $40USD alone).
3SGTE flywheels need redrilling to suit the 1UZ crank. Personally I wouldn't do this, but thats your call.

Bellhousing/flywheel/clutch from Australia will set you back about $1000USD, but shipping will be ontop of that. Its probably easiest to just buy the bellhousing from here, and get the rest locally.

Apart from those you'll just need to lengthen the driveshaft 1.5"-ish.