Need info on 2uz-fe manual trans swap

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

speedaddict

Hello everyone,

Since this is my first post I will quickly introduce myself, My name is David, I'm currently attending college considering a major in some area of enginnering and I'm infected with the disease of modifying and tweaking my vehicles for performance. Back to the real reason I started this post.

My current project is a 1995 toyota T-100 offroad "prerunner" that I will be transplanting a tundra 2uz-fe into. The motor is already mounted and I decided I want to keep a manual trans. From the research I've done the supra's V-160 is the transmission of choice followed by the 5 speed R154. TTC Performance make and adapter plate capable of mating both trannies to my 2uz-fe block. My questions are (1) How do I fool the stock ECU into thinking there is still a automatic pluged in? Unfourtunately a stand alone ECU system is out of the question. (2) How about the new 6 speed that comes in the 4.0 tacoma x-runners and 4X4's? Would it possibly mate up without an adapter plate? Could it take the torque? (3) Are there any other options?

I attached a pic of the progress thus far.