Celsior Fan Hydraulic Pump, need info!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Kingsoup

Hello!

I have a 1993 Toyota Celsior 1UZ with the hydraulic fan setup. They did not ever sell this car in Canada and the SC400 hydraulic pump looks fairly different then this unit. The bearing and seal appear to be bad and I'm trying to cross reference the parts to replace them.

The ND bearing 6203-RD seems to have a local TK cross reference but I'm not sure on the o-ring seals and the primary seal under the rear plate.

I've looked at the power steering pump rebuild pages and the internals look very close to this pump, does anyone know if the parts cross over?

http://www.lexls.com/tutorials/steering/pspumprebuild.html

Any information on rebuilding this pump or the parts would be greatly appreciated!

You are going to have a hard time finding hydraulic pump info in this site. This feature was not available in the US. One option is to convert it to mechanical fan. Alot reliable in my opinion.

Attachments

• 1UZ_radiator.jpg
    1UZ_radiator.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 2
Can you take a photo of it. There are two main types and I would think the complete unit would interchange. Cheers

Attachments

• Cocking a Leg Resize.jpg
    Cocking a Leg Resize.jpg
    267.7 KB · Views: 4
Thanks guys! I know I have a low post count but I've been on this site for a long time.

I switched the primary bearing last night, but there is a rear open bearing that is bad on my pump. I found a JDM diagram for the pump, its different then the USDM SC400 Hydro pump and even the PS pump for the LS which look similar.

Pics to come!

Well resolution found. I was running out of time to find the missing rear bearing in the pump. I thought that down the line if other parts break this will be a pain to fix. I found the entire fluid Fan and bracket from a north american Car and am replacing the entire hydraulic system with this thing. Its such a huge fan with a cool fluid filled clutch, makes me wonder why Toyota made two entirely different but still expensive Rad fans for the same damn car?

who be knowin!